Why Choose Us
Our Security Guards are professionally trained and SIA Licensed and comply with the British Standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007, BS 7984:2008, BS 7858:2012, BS 7499:2013 , screening and vetting procedure. Whether it’s static or mobile guarding, Coversite Security is your solutions.
Coversite Security can provide a rapid response, fully trained and experienced security guard anywhere in the UK within 2 hours. Coversite Security’s emergency cover service is designed to help other security companies experiencing staff shortages, or clients in need of urgent protection.
Coversite Security is a nationwide Security Guard Company, so wherever you are you will get the same level of local service. We are the leading provider of Security Guard Services in UK and can offer wide range of tailor made Security Solutions . Whatever your security needs, Coversite Security can offer you a unique solution to suit your specific needs.
Coversite Security’s Emergency Cover:
- Coversite Security can have a fully licensed, professional and reliable security officer on any site anywhere in the UK at very short notice.
- Instant cover for last minute customer requests, absenteeism, holidays and sick leave
- Coversite Security offer attractive industry trade discounts which means you will still make a healthy profit from your contract
- All our short notice officers wear plain unbranded uniforms as standard, or you can provide uniforms with your branding so your customer need never know that you have used a sub-contractor.
Coversite Security will prevent unauthorised access to your property preventing criminal damage, theft and arson whilst also reducing the potential for assault. These are all very real risks which must be addressed and are areas that Coversite Security excels in.
Security Industry Authority (SIA) has very strict guidelines for all employees working within the security industry. We, at Coversite security ltd operate vetting procedures that fully comply with BS 7858, and are audited through BSI under our ISO quality system. BS 7858:2012 is an important security standard that helps employers to screen security personnel before they employ them. Giving best-practice recommendations, BS 7858 sets the standard for the security screening of staff in an environment where the safety of people, goods or property is essential. This includes data security, sensitive and service contracts and confidential records. We also apply BS 7858 in situations where security screening is in the public’s interest
The following is a partial list of vetting activities:
- All applicants will be 'screened back', in writing, ten years or to school leaving age, whichever is the lesser (Coversite security ltdreserves the right to go back as far as twenty years or if the client requests).
- The more stringent written vetting process must be completed within sixteen weeks in order for the applicant to successfully move from probationary status to that of full-time employee.
All vetting records are stored and maintained at Coversite Security Head office.